• If You Are Having Trouble Logging In with Your Old Username and Password, Please use this Forgot Your Password link to get re-established.
  • Hey! Be sure to login or register!

J-3 References

Clearprop!

Hello everyone!
Before I start with the actual topic, I'd like to introduce myself.
I am a young Glider Pilot with a Huge Passion for Aviation. Cub's
have always been super interesting airplanes for me. Sadly I am not yet allowed to fly These kinds of aircraft, only TMG's for now.
I also make Aircraft for FlightSimulators, such as X-Plane 11, wich is the beginning of this topic.

I am currently planning on making a J-3 Cub Project for X-Plane 11 ( The modelling phase of our CarbonCub FX-3 is done and the Bush focused PA-18 will be started next year). Finding detailed information and pictures seems quite hard for specific things. I would like to know if any J-3 flyer would be up to help with the project by taking some close-ups the next time he visits his beautiful bird at the Airfield.

I have been watching this forum for a while now to gather information about bush cubs, I find them extremely interesting. I finally joined.

I have not quite figured this forum out just yet so I hope this topic fits in here. If not, let me know and I'll do something about it!

Kind Regards,

Tyler

Welcome Tyler! I am also new on the site but would be keen to help out, will be a week or two till I'm near my bird but youre welcome to let me know what close ups youre after and I will see what I can do.

Probably way too far away to check it out in person. Im from Germany, EDLN

EDLN... I started flying gliders there (Verein für Luftfahrt Mönchengladbach, Rheydt und Umgebung) in 1989.
A friend of mine owns a J3C-85 (ex L4H). I will ask him for pictures...

Björn

Probably way too far away to check it out in person. Im from Germany, EDLN

EDLN... I started flying gliders there (Verein für Luftfahrt Mönchengladbach, Rheydt und Umgebung) in 1989.
A friend of mine owns a J3C-85 (ex L4H). I will ask him for pictures...

Björn
Awesome! Im flying gliders at Wanlo now. Are you still based near MG? Also thanks for asking him! Well appreciated

Sent from my SM-G950F using SuperCub.Org mobile app

To everyone willing to take pictures, first of all, Thank you!

Any Pictures of anything are appreciated but here are some things that would be the most useful.

Interior pictures.. Instrument Panel, Throttle, Fuel, mag switch

Exterior.. Tailwheel, engine cowling(where the engine shows), Elevator closeups

Basically everthing would help, but where stuff connects to other stuff would be the most useful.

I hope its not too much to ask for, thanks again!

Tyler

Sent from my SM-G950F using SuperCub.Org mobile app

Back