• If You Are Having Trouble Logging In with Your Old Username and Password, Please use this Forgot Your Password link to get re-established.
  • Hey! Be sure to login or register!

Cub Club, Drawings, Resources, etc.

OzAK

FRIEND
Fairbanks, AK
Hello to everyone! I have heard and read on this website and via word of mouth that there has been some frustration and/or lack of response from the Cub Club in recent times.
Suffice it to say that these are not normal, “business as usual” times! 2020 has challenged us all in a variety of ways. This is just one more example of doing “whatever it takes...”
I have just spoken with John Hoffman who administers the CC website plus the sales and so on.
He admitted to his responses having been slow lately for good reason:
He's been spending a fair amount of each day tending to his aging parents and the need to keep them safe and isolated from Covid. I’m sure there are plenty of us on this forum that can relate to the fact that aging parents are a priority and an often challenging situation to work through. I know I can.
Thus far he says all is well in that regard and assured me that in relation to all things Cub Club related,
ALL IS WELL also. Responses will be slower than what any of us might want but so be it.
He did say also that ONLINE ORDERS will be more of a challenge than just doing it verbally via phone.
Just thought I’d share this info for anyone that needs to utilize that resource.

Cheers everyone,
OzAK
Fairbanks

Back