• If You Are Having Trouble Logging In with Your Old Username and Password, Please use this Forgot Your Password link to get re-established.
  • Hey! Be sure to login or register!

Tough Year for the Calendar - In a Good Way!

sj

Staff member
Northwest Arkansas
archiebunker.png

Our top secret photo selecting team has been locked in a bunker with only water and Jack's frozen pizza for weeks. It has been a tough year as so far we have narrowed it down to 133 photos that qualify for the "big months", the posters, and the cover! I can't remember a year when we had so many great shots submitted. This is going to be one of the best calendars ever!

Thanks for all who submitted photos! You will want to be sure to get the photo archive download this year, as there are just too many great shots to include in the calendar!

Hope to have the cover selected an unveiled soon!

Thanks for your support!

sj

Attachments

• archiebunker.png
    archiebunker.png
    675.8 KB · Views: 136
Who says we need calendars to be monthly? Bi-monthly would give us two cover shots per month?

(Oddly “bi-monthly” can mean twice a month, or every two months, same for Bi-weekly)

Sent from my iPhone using SuperCub.Org

Pete, when they say you get paid "bi-weekly" it never means twice a week... :lol:

sj

Pete
Of all the stories and blarney you hear around these airplane guys, no one can top the Douten baby bear story in my book If you are lucky enough to catch him after a couple or six beers, its even better

Jim

I've heard that story more than once Jim, and I still get him to tell it to others that haven't. Laugh about it every time.

I've heard that story more than once Jim, and I still get him to tell it to others that haven't. Laugh about it every time.

Just try to imagine the story that the little bear cub tells........ " There I was, minding my own business, and.....

Glenn

Back