• If You Are Having Trouble Logging In with Your Old Username and Password, Please use this Forgot Your Password link to get re-established.
  • Hey! Be sure to login or register!

Trying to tie up loose ends

jon s. blocker

GONE WEST
corpus christi, tx
About 2 years ago because of serious health issues, I sold my Wag Aero Project to a gentleman in the Dallas area.Since then my computer was hacked and a virus inserted to where I couldn't get any info out, including any pics. After several $, I finally got the pictures out! Then my cell phone decided to completely die. The whole circuit board died, so I lost all of my contact info including the gentleman from Dallas, name, phone number, address, webb address, etc,. I am going to try to find a tech to retrieve the pics out the phone, as I have over 2000 in there and he can use them for his build log. If you would please contact me, or if someone else would get him get in touch with me, I will get all the pics and any other info to you. Contact Jon Blocker, jb57tub@yahoo.com or private message, or just respond here. I would love to get this cleared up. I live in Corpus Christi, Tx. The project was built as an L2 version with a fresh 0290D Lyc. Red powder coat, Ceconite, and Stewart System. Please contact me and we will both be happy!

Hi Jon, spent some time with Gordon at ArkanSTOL. Wish you could have been there. Thinking back to all those OK18 get togethers, you providing ferry service for Lee in the 170 and the seminar. Just saw the picture Charlie posted from the first Red River Redneck fly in.

Sorry for the thread hijack, cound't resist.

Hi Steve

I had
Hi Jon, spent some time with Gordon at ArkanSTOL. Wish you could have been there. Thinking back to all those OK18 get togethers, you providing ferry service for Lee in the 170 and the Iseminar. Just saw the picture Charlie posted from the first Red River Redneck fly in.

Sorry for the thread hijack, cound't resist.
The OK18 get togethers were a hoot! Taking Lee was Great,I had to put a pillow behind the seat he so could see over the panel! Then he found the push to talk switch!!! He talked to Paul Tracey all the way from Graham to OK18, where he made his famous anouncement, ( "I'm going to land now"), :). The seminars were Great, where did Charlie post the picture from the the first Red River Redneck fly in? Would love to see it. I have been texting Mike and Patty and really enjoying that. Your thread hijack was a welcome surprise. Hoping I can get the pics out of my crapped out phone! Jon Lee in his BatMan Cape at OK18 :)

Hey Jon,

I can’t tell you how good it is to see you posting, those OK-18’s were a hoot!

Kirby

Kirby, you were and are a big part in this family, past and present! Lots of great memories! Sitting in the hanger, laughing, watching E.T. slobber into sombodys juice harp, trying to make music, listening to Eaton, it doesn't get better than that! Jon

Back