• If You Are Having Trouble Logging In with Your Old Username and Password, Please use this Forgot Your Password link to get re-established.
  • Hey! Be sure to login or register!

Trig T22

The Kid

FOUNDER
Thompson Falls
I have an Aera 660 and a GDL 50. Would a Trig T22 work with those two to give me ADS B OUT with my IN now?
If so, the remote head goes in a 2 1/4" hole, so where would I put the actual transponder (Super Cub)? Any goods or bads with that set up? Or is there something better with what I have now?

No.
The WAAS GPS source needs to be a certified primary unit such as the NexNav Mini or Max, FreeFlight 1201 or 1204, or a TN 70. Connecting one of these will give you 'ADS-B Out'. You could connect the RS232 from the TT22 to the Aera 660 to display your 'ADS-B In'.

I usually mount the box on a panel on the aft side of the firewall, above the rudder pedals, but anywhere dry and handy will work.

My opinion is that this unit is the best on the market for small instrument panels. It's got quality,small size and weight, and uses no trays.

Web

What online electronics supply store has excellent customer service to order a Trig ads b?

Sent from my iPad using SuperCub.Org

Back