• If You Are Having Trouble Logging In with Your Old Username and Password, Please use this Forgot Your Password link to get re-established.
  • Hey! Be sure to login or register!

Bellanca Scout Parts Catalogue?

Explorer

I'm looking for .pdf Scout Parts Catalogue. Does one exist?

Do the paper copies going back in time use the same common part numbers for Bellanca, Univair and ACA?

Thanks!

In my Experience the part numbers never changed no matter who owned the Type Certificate Date Sheet. I have maintained everything from Champs to Scouts. Over the years I have found that a lot of the Aeronca part numbers are the same as the ones in Ctabrias, Decathalons and Scouts.

Steve,

Appreciate the reply.

Question - Is the engine cowl on the Citabria the same fit as the Scout? Some Scouts seem to have the shark gills, others don't. Is that the only difference?

Thank you.

Question - Is the engine cowl on the Citabria the same fit as the Scout? Some Scouts seem to have the shark gills, others don't. Is that the only difference?

Thank you.

The Citabria and Scout lower cowls are different. Give American Champion Aircraft a call to see what part number you need for your specific Scout. They support a wide range of Scouts in addition to the current production Scout.

—Amy

Univair has the Aeronca 7 and 11 series digital parts catalogues (as well as most of the ragwing Pipers and others), but apparently not the later Citabria, Scout, Decathalon etc. They DO have a paper copy of the old Bellanca 8GCBC Scout parts manual, ~$22USD: https://www.univair.com/aeronca/manuals/8spm-scout-parts-manual/ . Heck, I've got mine right here on the desk, which tells you a lot about my desk mess. Haven't dealt directly with ACA, but am told they're pretty responsive. I don't know if/how part numbers have changed from Bellanca to ACA. Let us know what you find out.

Thanks. cubscout

Everyone,

Thank you for all the helpful advice.

I gave ACA Parts Department a ring and they directed me to AR - Aircraft Reports - http://www.aircraft-reports.com/bellanca-1/

Downloadable in .pdf format - $15

Most everything you need to know about Bellanca Aircraft is there.

If fact they seem to be the Library/Repository for everything associated with Aircraft.

Back