• If You Are Having Trouble Logging In with Your Old Username and Password, Please use this Forgot Your Password link to get re-established.
  • Hey! Be sure to login or register!

Roberts Ranch Ice Cream fly in drive in

Dave Roberts

Eastern Montana
We are going to have an ice cream fly in drive in Saturday September 19 at 2:00. You are welcome to come Friday evening and camp or camp Saturday night. We are located in eastern Montana between Wibaux and Sidney.
F9F86285-635A-4A99-BE41-4871A120BA90.jpg

Attachments

• F9F86285-635A-4A99-BE41-4871A120BA90.jpg
    F9F86285-635A-4A99-BE41-4871A120BA90.jpg
    92.4 KB · Views: 294
Sure like to come. Might have to make sure that other guy isnt having his flyin the same day.

Yea cant pass that up
We'll have to make sure he picks a different day!!

Sent from my E6910 using Tapatalk

Just a reminder. The fly in is still a go on the 19th. We will probably fly down the Yellowstone to a sugar beet farm and have coffee and rolls Saturday morning. We're still planning on home made ice cream at 2 Saturday.

It was pretty quiet. Just had three airplanes show up. But we had fun and the ice cream was good. We’ll probably try it again next year.

hope you do. here in central n. dak. we had a early frost, soybean harvest is in full swing, and the wind has been nuts for a week.

It was pretty quiet. Just had three airplanes show up. But we had fun and the ice cream was good. We’ll probably try it again next year.
Now youre making me feel guilty!! We coulda doubled that

Sent from my E6910 using Tapatalk

Glad you had a few planes show up, I hated to miss it. It would have been a perfect day for a flight up your way after the fog lifted here, Saturday morning. Next year for sure!

Back