• If You Are Having Trouble Logging In with Your Old Username and Password, Please use this Forgot Your Password link to get re-established.
  • Hey! Be sure to login or register!

Black Hills Flyin September 10-13

SD cubman

FRIEND
The Black Hills flyin is on and scheduled for September 10-11-12-13 at Hot Springs SD (HSR). As in the past there will be fly outs to ranch strips, aerial tours of the Black Hills and the Badlands and a couple new areas this year. Attendees can camp at the airport or get a motel in town. Food- there will be food and ground transportation provided during the event. We haven’t done registration for the last several years, and if you decide to show up last minute that is fine however; If your planning to come, please call or text, so that we can have plenty of food. More details will be coming soon.

Clints cell 605-891-1290. Larry’s cell 605-890-0525

Awesome---it's been a while. Count me in! DSC07141.jpg

Attachments

• DSC07141.jpg
    DSC07141.jpg
    152.9 KB · Views: 296
We’re about 1 month out, time is really flying!
mill try to post some details about a schedule this weekend but we did get shirts designed and they will be available at the event. Clint

Attachments

• 06068304-6C3A-4A46-ADB9-75E835D8C8C2.jpeg
    06068304-6C3A-4A46-ADB9-75E835D8C8C2.jpeg
    111.6 KB · Views: 254
As promised, here’s a tentative schedule of events for this years flyin.

Thursday night supper with pulled pork sandwiches.

Friday Morning, fly the Cheyenne River and the edge of the badlands to Wall Drug for breakfast. For those of you that have never been there, it’s within walking distance from the airport.

Friday Lunch will be back at Hot Springs.

Friday Supper will be sloppy joes.

Saturday morning, we will have breakfast burritos made up to go so that some of the groups heading north can get an earlier start.

Saturday noon is still tentative, but we are hoping to meet at Hay Springs NE for lunch.

Saturday supper, back at Hot Springs.

We’ve got a lot of new places to go this year, and for those interested in a guided tour, you can sign up for that at the event.

We did get a block of rooms reserved at the Stay USA for a lower price if you mention that your coming for the BHF.
See you all soon
Clint

Any idea where the northbound groups will go Saturday morning? I might plan in meeting up with them somewhere if my schedule works out.

Just as a reminder if you are coming to the flyin, bring your tie downs. The ground is hard this time of year so the screw in type are not very good. Drive in type like the Claw will be the best.

Just as a reminder if you are coming to the flyin, bring your tie downs. The ground is hard this time of year so the screw in type are not very good. Drive in type like the Claw will be the best.
Based on the forecast it should be well hydrated by Thursday.

We plan to arrive by Champ Thursday, mid-afternoon.

George

Stuck in Tulsa, OK. WX turned me around yesterday ☹️
And today isn’t looking good

Last edited:
Everything is going as planned. Snow is all gone and much warmer temps are in the forecast. Yeehaw!

Well, with jeep break down and fedex loosing my engine oil that was supposed to be here wed, looks like im out on this one. Hope you all have fun.

Back