• If You Are Having Trouble Logging In with Your Old Username and Password, Please use this Forgot Your Password link to get re-established.
  • Hey! Be sure to login or register!

Any members around Big Lake, AK?

farm_boy252

Norman wells, NT
Some cub parts for sale there but I'm leery to send the $ site unseen, then trust it will be shipped. I should just buy new to eliminate that risk but does not suit the budget.....any suggestions or help appreciated

Are you kidding? No one up here flies a cub!!

Rene' and Heather are in Palmer right now, have Rene' go pick them up for you!!

Give me a shout, I might be able to help you out also.

Some cub parts for sale there but I'm leery to send the $ site unseen, then trust it will be shipped. I should just buy new to eliminate that risk but does not suit the budget.....any suggestions or help appreciated
I live at big Lake and I could probably take a look at those parts for you if you would like

907-244-1753

Late to the party, but I have a weekend place on Big Lake....no expertise on parts but if needed happy to look at / help out.

Except this weekend, since I'm going to win the big bucks in Seward, or is it dump big bucks in Seward to no avail.....:roll:

Thanks guys I may still take you up on it...buddy said he's out of town until next week so will follow up then

Back