Thanks Thanks:  0

Thread: Whelen Aerospace Photo Contest

Post Thanks / Like

Whelen Aerospace Photo Contest

Good afternoon, Please let me introduce myself, Bryan Bochinski, representing Whelen Aerospace Technologies (WAT). In an ongoing effort to provide personal sales & technical support for our existing & potential customers, I am pleased to announce Whelen Aerospace Technologies as an active participant in the Supercub.org forums. Additionally, I would also like to announce our first annual photo contest to the group (details below). We feel this will be a fun event to promote and support the Cub community and allow the members to showcase their amazing aircraft, and potentially be highlighted in our marketing literature. I encourage everyone to feel free to reach out to me with any questions regarding our products, lighting regulations and technical questions. I will be more than happy to assist. My contact information is as follows: email - bbochinski@flywat.com or phone 860-574-8011. I look forward to hearing from you and seeing how creative you can be with some photos!

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Supercub.org Photo Contest .jpg 
Views:	131 
Size:	435.5 KB 
ID:	50142
    Last edited by Bryan Bochinski; 07-22-2020 at 05:12 PM.
    Likes Amy, SJ liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

Whelen Aerospace Photo Contest

Quote Originally Posted by Bryan Bochinski View Post
    Good afternoon, Please let me introduce myself, Bryan Bochinski, representing Whelen Aerospace Technologies (WAT). In an ongoing effort to provide personal sales & technical support for our existing & potential customers, I am pleased to announce Whelen Aerospace Technologies as an active participant in the Supercup.org forums. Additionally, I would also like to announce our first annual photo contest to the group (details below). We feel this will be a fun event to promote and support the Cub community and allow the members to showcase their amazing aircraft, and potentially be highlighted in our marketing literature. I encourage everyone to feel free to reach out to me with any questions regarding our products, lighting regulations and technical questions. I will be more than happy to assist. My contact information is as follows: email - bbochinski@flywat.com or phone 860-574-8011. I look forward to hearing from you and seeing how creative you can be with some photos!
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_9800.JPG 
Views:	116 
Size:	150.9 KB 
ID:	50143

Supercup??

Sent from my iPhone using SuperCub.Org mobile app

Post Thanks / Like
    Interesting that your poster has a ragwing 170 on it instead of a supercub.
    Cessna Skywagon-- accept no substitute!

Post Thanks / Like
    Tough crowd!
    Likes StuBob, moneyburner liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Great to see Bryan here. If you guys don't recognize the name.....you would recognize him. He is the darker haired guy at the Whelen booth who shows up to the AK Airmens show every year (as well as Fun n Sun, and OshKosh).
    Bryan is a great guy, and a great technical contact over there. He is a great resource to have on the board and I'm glad to see him here.
    As far as the 170 rag wing, I can't find the picture but I was there in the Cub the day he took that picture I imagine. I know both my Cub and the 170 were on their instagram page.