• If You Are Having Trouble Logging In with Your Old Username and Password, Please use this Forgot Your Password link to get re-established.
  • Hey! Be sure to login or register!

Whelen Aerospace Photo Contest

Good afternoon, Please let me introduce myself, Bryan Bochinski, representing Whelen Aerospace Technologies (WAT). In an ongoing effort to provide personal sales & technical support for our existing & potential customers, I am pleased to announce Whelen Aerospace Technologies as an active participant in the Supercub.org forums. Additionally, I would also like to announce our first annual photo contest to the group (details below). We feel this will be a fun event to promote and support the Cub community and allow the members to showcase their amazing aircraft, and potentially be highlighted in our marketing literature. I encourage everyone to feel free to reach out to me with any questions regarding our products, lighting regulations and technical questions. I will be more than happy to assist. My contact information is as follows: email - bbochinski@flywat.com or phone 860-574-8011. I look forward to hearing from you and seeing how creative you can be with some photos!

Supercub.org Photo Contest .jpg

Attachments

• Supercub.org Photo Contest .jpg
    Supercub.org Photo Contest .jpg
    435.5 KB · Views: 201
Last edited:
Good afternoon, Please let me introduce myself, Bryan Bochinski, representing Whelen Aerospace Technologies (WAT). In an ongoing effort to provide personal sales & technical support for our existing & potential customers, I am pleased to announce Whelen Aerospace Technologies as an active participant in the Supercup.org forums. Additionally, I would also like to announce our first annual photo contest to the group (details below). We feel this will be a fun event to promote and support the Cub community and allow the members to showcase their amazing aircraft, and potentially be highlighted in our marketing literature. I encourage everyone to feel free to reach out to me with any questions regarding our products, lighting regulations and technical questions. I will be more than happy to assist. My contact information is as follows: email - bbochinski@flywat.com or phone 860-574-8011. I look forward to hearing from you and seeing how creative you can be with some photos!

IMG_9800.JPG

Supercup?? :)

Sent from my iPhone using SuperCub.Org mobile app

Attachments

• IMG_9800.JPG
    IMG_9800.JPG
    150.9 KB · Views: 160
Great to see Bryan here. If you guys don't recognize the name.....you would recognize him. He is the darker haired guy at the Whelen booth who shows up to the AK Airmens show every year (as well as Fun n Sun, and OshKosh).
Bryan is a great guy, and a great technical contact over there. He is a great resource to have on the board and I'm glad to see him here.
As far as the 170 rag wing, I can't find the picture but I was there in the Cub the day he took that picture I imagine. I know both my Cub and the 170 were on their instagram page.

Back