• If You Are Having Trouble Logging In with Your Old Username and Password, Please use this Forgot Your Password link to get re-established.
  • Hey! Be sure to login or register!

Who says We Okie’s don’t have a sense of humor.

OLDCROWE

FRIEND
Meanwhile,...
4D94A400-38DC-4E47-82D9-DC0594A2AB1A.jpeg

Attachments

• 4D94A400-38DC-4E47-82D9-DC0594A2AB1A.jpeg
    4D94A400-38DC-4E47-82D9-DC0594A2AB1A.jpeg
    175.2 KB · Views: 262
Kirby,
Every aviation project requires funding. If you “sponsor” the “S”, I will buy the “K”!
Brad

Must be a different set of rules for runway clear zones in okie land
100% Private Airport. The fun part is where you can see the widened middle 2000' or so his past year, used to be like landing on a sidewalk.

100% Private Airport. The fun part is where you can see the widened middle 2000' or so his past year, used to be like landing on a sidewalk.

Gonna have to let me in on the secret here, I like the sense of humor, and it’s in my state!

Gonna have to let me in on the secret here, I like the sense of humor, and it’s in my state!
That's the Haskell Airport (2K9), the owners have been re-furbishing the place and selling runway lots with several hanger homes in construction. Part of the "improvements" has been the widening and sealing of the runway which required repainting the stripes and "HASKELL" on the runway. For weeks we had just the H, now we have "HA"

Last edited:
Back