• If You Are Having Trouble Logging In with Your Old Username and Password, Please use this Forgot Your Password link to get re-established.
  • Hey! Be sure to login or register!

Whelen Sale

sj

Staff member
Northwest Arkansas
Folks, Whelen, one of our newer advertising supporters just announced a big sale. Here is the link.

If you need some lights, now might be the time!

sj

I get a lot of compliments on the Orion 650 / 500 strobes I installed. Not clear from the link what the sale price is, but they're probably still worth it at full price.

Guess I'm slow to understand. The Whelen website does say a LED sale and they have a 'cart' at the top of the wedpage, but I can't get the thing to work. Can you not buy direct from Whelen?

I did look at AS but they didn't mention anything on sale. I guess how do you know if it is a sale price?

The page shows $535 for the Orion 650, $461 in the cart. All Whelen might not be on sale.

Dang, that's not bad discount. And I think you are correct as I was looking at the experimental stuff.

Just received an email from Whelen;

[Good morning, the sale would be through our distribution network. If you need anything further please feel free to contact me at any time. Have a great day]

Web

Back