• If You Are Having Trouble Logging In with Your Old Username and Password, Please use this Forgot Your Password link to get re-established.
  • Hey! Be sure to login or register!

Searching the Forums for Specific Information

Skysurfer

For What it is Worth:

I have had better luck to search on a browser instead of the search bar or advance search option on the SuperCub.Org site itself.
Google (for example) comes up with numerous pertinent search results and of course they are almost all referencing back to SuperCub.Org.
The information is in here but I have a much easier time searching for it outside the site and then being directed back into the site at the appropriate thread.

absolutely what we recommend doing. You'll find a search box on the homepage that does just that. If you put site:supercub.org in the search it will limit to just supercub.org

Sent from my Pixel using SuperCub.Org mobile app

Forum software lags behind the ability of Google. Too bad they won't get into forum software but we might not like what they do with the data they collect from our posts. ;) 8)

whats really tuff, is to find a certain picture, they say a picture is worth a 1000 words, ive been searching for one but have give up. but thats a whole different chapter.

Could we add meta data to pictures as to allow better search and find of pictures and graphics?

Back