• If You Are Having Trouble Logging In with Your Old Username and Password, Please use this Forgot Your Password link to get re-established.
  • Hey! Be sure to login or register!

HDHP: Dr. Randle Corfman - BasicMed and Third Class Medicals - Good, Bad, and Ugly!

sj

Staff member
Northwest Arkansas
randycorfman.png

Our favorite AME will be giving a talk on one of his favorite subjects on Wednesday July 15! This will be an interactive Q&A seesion and you will be able to ask questions anonymously as well.

If you have registered for other HDHP presentations, you are already registered and can join up with the meeting details you received.

To register and join on Zoom, go here: https://bit.ly/2XBRxsp

Watch it on Youtube Live (or after the fact) here: https://youtu.be/6JEHaXSMXz8

We know everybody is not awake or can attend at this time so all presentations are recorded and saved on YouTube for future viewing with the link above.

Check out ALL the HDPD Presentations here! click me

Attachments

• randycorfman.png
    randycorfman.png
    670.1 KB · Views: 1,104
Now every time I see or run into him I’ll have that dang song stuck in my head!

Looking forward to this. Randy has steered many people in a good direction - including me!

Hey folks! Tonight is the night! Even if you don't worry about medicals, this good information for the future!

sj

Folks, I'm looking forward to sharing information with you this evening. I hope to be able to go through the process of BasicMed and the 3rd Class FAA medical examination processes and discuss the pros and cons to each, the limitations of each.

It is my goal to leave time at the end of the presentation to answer questions that you might have, or questions that a friend of yours might have regarding medical certification. With this in mind, you will have a couple of options open to you in which you can get those questions to me.

First, you can pm them to me here via supercub.org. I will be checking messages today and will attempt to address those this evening.

Second, SJ will have the ability for you to submit questions that might arise during the presentation and he will get those to me.

I have no pretense that I will have all the answers. It is my hope to be able to provide guidance for you or for your friend so that you can make an informed decision.

I look forward to sharing information this evening.

Randy

Last edited:
I just saw the note SJ sent out regarding the presentation tonight.

If you have any inkling that you will be wanting to ask a question for a friend, please choose the Zoom option. Should you choose to do the YouTube live you will not have that option.

Randy

Last edited:
Sorry SJ you're great but that photo morph is as scary as it gets!! Corfman and Eastwood is just plain..........weird!!.........Think I'll have a drink or 6

Back