• If You Are Having Trouble Logging In with Your Old Username and Password, Please use this Forgot Your Password link to get re-established.
  • Hey! Be sure to login or register!

1-800-Call-Cathy ACPARC

On Patrol

BENEFACTOR
Wentworth NH" The WAD" NH96
Hi All You Off Airfield Pilots
This is Johnny Mays for A Cathy Pierce Aircraft Retrieval Company...or ACPARC for short.
No matter where you put that cub,clipper,husky or legend we can get it out. We have years of experience with River Retrieval and in the trees again. Deep Mud to the Longerons is old hat to us. On your back in the middle of nowhere do not sweat it we will get you out. So when you hit the SOS on the Garmin In Reach just text the operator to dial
1-800-Call-Cathy

We accept all methods of payments and major credit cards

But wait there is more

For the first 100 Callers we will throw in a ABW Bushwheels Rebuild Kit as our complimentary gift

So remember when you Park It inverted call ACPARC.:lol: Because our lead retriever Steve is not just a employee he is our lead client

John, I miss your wit. This is in line with those much anticipated restoration seminar synopses. Cathy wanted to know what I was laughing so hard about. :)

Cathy, you must’ve missed my call last week ��������

Cathy, you must’ve missed my call last week ��������

Spill it!! What did you do?

Is it true you get a free hat with the first pick up?

Is there a lifetime subscription? Maybe Uncle Eaton knows that.

John
another consideration. Did you count the times that Steve said the words "Tom Ford"? I started to a couple times when re watching it but lost track. Interesting����

Hi All You Off Airfield Pilots
This is Johnny Mays for A Cathy Pierce Aircraft Retrieval Company...or ACPARC for short.
No matter where you put that cub,clipper,husky or legend we can get it out. We have years of experience with River Retrieval and in the trees again. Deep Mud to the Longerons is old hat to us. On your back in the middle of nowhere do not sweat it we will get you out. So when you hit the SOS on the Garmin In Reach just text the operator to dial
1-800-Call-Cathy

We accept all methods of payments and major credit cards

But wait there is more

For the first 100 Callers we will throw in a ABW Bushwheels Rebuild Kit as our complimentary gift

So remember when you Park It inverted call ACPARC.:lol: Because our lead retriever Steve is not just a employee he is our lead client

One would think Tom lives down there.
Or could it be that when he is down for a holiday is when everyone else needs to call Cathy

Is it true you get a free hat with the first pick up?
919C4499-69BF-44F4-BF68-5F9517DC18CE.jpeg
I received one after a couple of phone consultations:p

Attachments

• 919C4499-69BF-44F4-BF68-5F9517DC18CE.jpeg
    919C4499-69BF-44F4-BF68-5F9517DC18CE.jpeg
    252.5 KB · Views: 144
One would think Tom lives down there.
Or could it be that when he is down for a holiday is when everyone else needs to call Cathy
He lived and orked here for almost 3 years. He did have to go back home several times a year and recharge his Masshole and cool off. ;)

Back