• If You Are Having Trouble Logging In with Your Old Username and Password, Please use this Forgot Your Password link to get re-established.
  • Hey! Be sure to login or register!

Maine Make a Wish Cancelled

Scouter

SPONSOR
Exeter Maine
iT is with a great deal of reluctance that we have to cancel Maine make a wish/Wings on the Waterfront for this year. I have spoken several times with Maine Wish foundation, and it doesnt look like it is going to fit this year with all that is going on. The cabins I rent in the woods are still closed as well. Hope to resume in 2021. Thanks all for your previous support.

However, on a bright spot, the nearly 12000 we donated last year was allocated to Issac, who received his new swimming pool this week. They are having a dedication ceremony at his house on August 10 and have requested a flyover of planes durng the ceremony..Id love to have a bunch of plane participate Will keep you posted.

Jim

I’m sure not opposed to getting together just for the hell of it. Maine lobster is still cheaper than hot dogs per lbs
we could go up to Herman B strip for lunch and swimming at 2 falls all you can stuff in lobster at home
I’m up for it let me know
jim

Back