• If You Are Having Trouble Logging In with Your Old Username and Password, Please use this Forgot Your Password link to get re-established.
  • Hey! Be sure to login or register!

Folding front seat.....

Thinking I may weld two overlapping tabs on backside of vertical tubes, drill a hole thru them ,so you will have the option of making it solid again, with two bolts thru those holes?[emoji849]
Example of extra room for loading and no
Feet restrictions.[emoji6]View attachment 49810View attachment 49811View attachment 49812

Looks good except; I’m concerned that the location of the new lower tube added to the backrest may be a bit painful at times.:crazyeyes:

Lol[emoji16],
That's for lumbar seat control...... Just kidding. Good point, I do have a fairly TALL seat bottom so that tube will be a few inches lower than it would on a standard thickness seat. But if it becomes an issue I only tacked that tube in so can easily move it down, but I hear your valid point. I am Having new upholstery done with fabric centers, seat bottom will have a bottom zipper, so I can stuff my lightweight down sleeping bag in and have it with me all the time. Lots of the old "polar bear Cubs" in Alaska had front seats like that in the 70's.[emoji41]

Sent from my moto e5 go using SuperCub.Org mobile app

Last edited:
Back