• If You Are Having Trouble Logging In with Your Old Username and Password, Please use this Forgot Your Password link to get re-established.
  • Hey! Be sure to login or register!

HDHP: Chris and April Nesin - Retracing (and rebuilding) Flight of Passage! June 24, 7pm

sj

Staff member
Northwest Arkansas
retracingbanner.png

A lot of you have been around long enough remember when Chris and April Nesin rebuilt the actual PA-11 that Rinker and Kern Buck flew across country that was the inspriation for Rinker's book "Flight of Passage". They have more great pictures and stories from this experience than can be told in one evening, but it is sure to be a good one!

If you have registered for other HDHP presentations, you are already registered and can join up with the meeting details you received.

To register and join on Zoom, go here: https://bit.ly/2XBRxsp

Watch it on Youtube Live (or after the fact) here: https://youtu.be/02pTm7dNro4

We know everybody is not awake or can attend at this time so all presentations are recorded and saved on YouTube for future viewing with the link above.

Check out ALL the HDPD Presentations here! click me

Attachments

• retracingbanner.png
    retracingbanner.png
    989.6 KB · Views: 1,045
Lots of fond memories to do with the rebuild of the Flight of Passage Cub and the trip Chris and April took it on. One of my favorite stories on the subject involves a sawzall, something about a credit card and a huge learning experience. I know Tom had a hoot on the part of the trip he accompanied them.

Lots of fond memories to do with the rebuild of the Flight of Passage Cub and the trip Chris and April took it on. One of my favorite stories on the subject involves a sawzall, something about a credit card and a huge learning experience. I know Tom had a hoot on the part of the trip he accompanied them.

The Sawzall is always in the presentation

IMG_20200624_181012_3.jpg

Almost time!

sj

Attachments

• IMG_20200624_181012_3.jpg
    IMG_20200624_181012_3.jpg
    232.3 KB · Views: 578
Thank you Chris and April! What a great journey!

Thanks everybody for being there! Great to have the guest appearance by Rinker Buck too!

sj

Really cool to hear from Rinker. I just started Oregon Trail and the first chaper explains a lot about him and these types of adventures.

Back