• If You Are Having Trouble Logging In with Your Old Username and Password, Please use this Forgot Your Password link to get re-established.
  • Hey! Be sure to login or register!

Jungle landing-Cessna

Definitely a one shot deal!! Not his first time in there. Finding the spot would be the biggest challenge.
Mike

I cant see his feet but what makes me cringe is the left bank with the constant right yoke. Good way to end up in that smoking hole.

It does not look that difficult, most of what makes it look difficult is the poor video and perspective of the video. I still take offense to the comment maybe he is flying a Maule, looks like a Cessna. :lol:

According to news reports it was a "Paper Cub." Nice job. Looks like some Alaska strips. Used to be a strip cut out of an apple orchard here in Mass near the Sterling Airport. They flew a Pawnee out of there. Kinda closed my eyes when ducking down between the branches.

Ha! I have enough time in Maules to know that counter steering in steep turns is a bit of a thing... [emoji1]
It does not look that difficult, most of what makes it look difficult is the poor video and perspective of the video. I still take offense to the comment maybe he is flying a Maule, looks like a Cessna. [emoji38]

Sent from my Pixel using SuperCub.Org mobile app

Back