• If You Are Having Trouble Logging In with Your Old Username and Password, Please use this Forgot Your Password link to get re-established.
  • Hey! Be sure to login or register!

Simple things never stay that way

With only 500 hours on the machine, the dealer should be bending over backwards to resolve the issue! That doesn't say much for kubota or the dealer!

With only 500 hours on the machine, the dealer should be bending over backwards to resolve the issue! That doesn't say much for kubota or the dealer!

you guys arent hearing me, there all that way, they know there selling junk, you just need to understand your buying it.

My Kubota is 33 years old. The battery has been replaced once 25 years ago (Diehard) and the radiator needed to be soldered due to a leak. I had to replace a ram on the backhoe because somehow I bent it??? Every once in a while the oil gets changed. It just keeps on plugging along just like the Energizer Bunny.

Jim you should have bought an old beater! :wink:

Maybe we've been lucky, but the couple issues we've had with our CaseIH tier4 equipment, the dealer has been excellent in taking care of us. If they couldn't get parts the next day, they've been willing to bring us a replacement machine to get us going as quick as possible.

We have a M110GX which is also a non-DEF tractor with a DPF. It has a regen system that has to be manually turned on every time you start the tractor. It's the button at the upper left corner of the panel. It's a default-off system and is completely stupid. From what I understand, a year or two down the road Kubota switched to a default-on system so you don't have to remember to turn it on every time. Which system is yours? I ask because it only takes a couple of times of forgetting to turn it on and it gets a partial plug that won't burn out. Also if it's being used in a capacity like loading materials where it's not being worked under significant load, the problem is worse. Field tractors under load stay burned clean pretty well. Frankly, since its a non-SCR system (no DEF) I think you could punch out the filter and the computer would be none the wiser. It would always see little to no pressure differential across the filter and assume it's clean, unless there is an event timer/logger that rats you out. Might be worth looking into, although the dealer will be of no help there.
--PS If you have to replace the filter, then it's a no harm/no foul. Punch it out and see what happens. Of course, you didn't hear it from me...!

Back