• If You Are Having Trouble Logging In with Your Old Username and Password, Please use this Forgot Your Password link to get re-established.
  • Hey! Be sure to login or register!

Name my adventure

Carbon Cub Chick

Little Rock
So, my twin brother, who is also a pilot and the Bain of my existence, and I want to do an epic adventure for our 50th birthday this August. We will go in my carbon cub, not his Cirrus, thank heavens, and I’m looking for suggestions. I’m in Arkansas...I think we want to head west. Nothing past the Rockies. And nothing past a week bc one of us won’t survive! Siblings 🤣. Please offer up suggestions...legs...

thanks!

p.s. Steve...I’d like to change my name to Carbon Cub Chick.

I dub thee, "Carbon Cub Chick" your password remains the same.

Sound like a fun adventure!

sj

The Black Hills is a great Cub trip. Custer County Airport has rental cars on site for a few days in the Hills and the flying around them is really great.

Jenks OK on the way. There is a great field on the south edge of the town designated as the 'pumpkin drop'. 100 points for direct hits on the barn, 50 to splash the front door.

Ignore the guy with glasses shaking his fist at you:p

One idea might be to have a few places picked out, and follow the good weather. Sometimes it is more fun to go with out the plan, than try to achieve a plan but not be able to.

You might ping Bill Tracy and Windy, this is their special purpose in life: burn gas in the lower 48!:p

If you get lost and turn right at the western beach, stop in and say hello.

Back