• If You Are Having Trouble Logging In with Your Old Username and Password, Please use this Forgot Your Password link to get re-established.
  • Hey! Be sure to login or register!

Website maintenance Monday 5/11 @ 7am CDT

Ok, maintenance is complete, it will take a while for the DNS to propagate, but if you see this message, you should be good!

sj

Steve, in your notice on the old server, you may want to tell people to restart their browser.

Hey folks, things are running a little slow at the moment. Working on that issue now.

sj

IMG_8574.JPG

Never seen ads in the app before. Intentionally?? Or ???

Sent from my iPhone using SuperCub.Org mobile app

Attachments

• IMG_8574.JPG
    IMG_8574.JPG
    142.3 KB · Views: 174
Mike, that did not change with this server move, but it might be something that tapatalk is doing. There have been ads in there in the past, but usually only to non-members. I assume you were logged in.

sj

Mike, that did not change with this server move, but it might be something that tapatalk is doing. There have been ads in there in the past, but usually only to non-members. I assume you were logged in.

sj

it hadn't asked me to log in.. again... so i assume i am... where would i check to see that in the app?

See if you still get ads... should be fixed if not immediately, soon.

sj

IMG_9676.JPG. IMG_9677.JPG. IMG_9678.JPG. IMG_9679.JPG.

Transmitted from my FlightPhone on fingers...

Attachments

• IMG_9676.JPG
    IMG_9676.JPG
    125.2 KB · Views: 211
  • IMG_9677.JPG
    IMG_9677.JPG
    170.1 KB · Views: 225
  • IMG_9678.JPG
    IMG_9678.JPG
    159.7 KB · Views: 230
  • IMG_9679.JPG
    IMG_9679.JPG
    179.7 KB · Views: 215
Forgot the worst one..... IMG_9680.JPG

Attachments

• IMG_9680.JPG
    IMG_9680.JPG
    228.8 KB · Views: 203
In my experience......

The ads that get served to you are related to content that you have clicking on......

What are you guys looking at on the Interweb? :roll:

Meanwhile, I have not heard back from Tapatalk on this issue.

In my experience......

The ads that get served to you are related to content that you have clicking on......

What are you guys looking at on the Interweb? :roll:

Hahahaha! Boy did they miss the mark on ads for me. Not one of them included a flying machine.

Back