• If You Are Having Trouble Logging In with Your Old Username and Password, Please use this Forgot Your Password link to get re-established.
  • Hey! Be sure to login or register!

Where is the Corona Virus thread

Yep, removed due to politics. Some folks just can't help themselves. Too bad too, there was some good stuff in there.

sj

Suggestion-- how about just removing offending posts & leave the good stuff?
It's a shame to throw out the wheat with the chaff.

The beatings will continue until moral improves!!
Now you sound like my Father when I was a kid! SJ's approach is more like my mother was, it hurts but in a different way. No wonder this site feels like home and a second family!

More confirmation why asked for my last membership dues back after SJ graciously offered. Shame to, The P.C. Culture gets espoused by many even on a Good site like here, would venture that the overwhelming majority is in silent agreement with just the opposite of PC!

Suggestion-- how about just removing offending posts & leave the good stuff?
It's a shame to throw out the wheat with the chaff.

Remember when everybody had to do 100 pushups because of that one guy?

Everybody knows the guidelines, you can talk to those folks about it. I'm not going to reward them by editing out their posts.

It's not about PC, there is tons on non-PC on here.

Sorry!

sj

Me too re PC, however civility and appropriateness to this site's declared purpose are crucial to its success.

While I sorta understand removing entire threads - kinda like the whole class suffering for that one kid's paper airplane - I wish only offending posts were axed. (See, SJ, this post is aviation-related!)

Me too re PC, however civility and appropriateness to this site's declared purpose are crucial to its success.

Precisely! Actually it has been a long time since I have removed a thread that wasn't just spam or advertising in the forums. You are largely doing a great of keeping your community welcoming to everybody, and I appreciate that!

sj

Why is it that so many of the anti-PC crusaders are so thin-skinned and easily offended? It goes both ways.

Why he is the greatest of them all! And his rule is if you stop using toilet paper and just use your finger you are more likely to wash your hands and not pick your nose.....

Or did Confusedus say that. Hell I don't remember...

I've been working my 10hr day as usual last couple weeks. They gave us all a bonus as we left work today.

Glenn

Construction site PortaPotties are getting their locked TP dispensers torn off the wall, the last few I've been in have been paper free.

Back