• If You Are Having Trouble Logging In with Your Old Username and Password, Please use this Forgot Your Password link to get re-established.
  • Hey! Be sure to login or register!

2020 Johnson Creek Super Cub Fly - POSTPONED UNTIL 2021

sj

Staff member
Northwest Arkansas
POSTPONED UNTIL 2021

Hey folks! We are the calendar for Father's day weekend as usual: June 18 -21 at Johnson Creek 3U2.

All official details will be posted here and here only!

Thanks!

sj

Last edited:
2020 Johnson Creek Super Cub Fly In Official Info

Keeping my clean, washed fingers crossed.

Last edited:
Should we be thinking about delaying the fly in, maybe to September?

Idaho is likely to ease up on restrictions on May 1, but only for business that have a plan for social distancing. I doubt that Idaho will allow large gatherings anytime soon, maybe by June, but maybe not.

Thoughts?

Boise Steve

Should we be thinking about delaying the fly in, maybe to September?

Idaho is likely to ease up on restrictions on May 1, but only for business that have a plan for social distancing. I doubt that Idaho will allow large gatherings anytime soon, maybe by June, but maybe not.

Thoughts?

Boise Steve

Steve, my concern is then we start stepping on other events. I would like to see how things are going in a few weeks and then make a decision.

sj

Let's wait a couple of weeks, but we need to consider that everyone will be shifting schedules, including fly in groups. For example, my eye doctor is shifting 2 months (mid April to mid June) already.

My dance card is open in September. Full in July, August, and October. Fire season should be over by September.
What about Ralph and the Breaks? Hope we can do both concurrently.
Lou

August to mid October is tough for us guys working up north. also, the heat of August might need to be considered.

As far as big groups, we could disinvite Uncle Eaton and his hopticlopter:2gunfire:

Thank you for holding off on the decision. I still want to make it down.

Lou: I'm along for the ride on this one and willing to look at Montana restrictions, Idaho restrictions, Steve's decision, and common sense. Right now we are still on. I believe things will look differently in 2 months. If not, I can't go anywhere in September... JC would be out for me. R

Lou: I'm along for the ride on this one and willing to look at Montana restrictions, Idaho restrictions, Steve's decision, and common sense. Right now we are still on. I believe things will look differently in 2 months. If not, I can't go anywhere in September... JC would be out for me. R

Thanks, Ralph!

sj

My Maule has shown it's desire to become a hangar queen for the foreseeable future awaiting an infusion of cash in the form of an engine overhaul.

Safe to say, without someone donating a plane, I won't be making Johnson Creek this year:oops::cry:

Hey All, sorry to see the Johnson Creek Fly-in is postponed. Restrictions are easing in Idaho and we are open in Yellow Pine. If there is interest, similar to last year, we would be happy to support an informal event with meals and any other logistics you may need for a great unorganized event.
The Corner 208-633-3325

Hey All, sorry to see the Johnson Creek Fly-in is postponed. Restrictions are easing in Idaho and we are open in Yellow Pine. If there is interest, similar to last year, we would be happy to support an informal event with meals and any other logistics you may need for a great unorganized event.
The Corner 208-633-3325
Matt
Thanks for the info. I will reach out to you by June 15th to set something up like last year.
See you soon.
Lou

Back