• If You Are Having Trouble Logging In with Your Old Username and Password, Please use this Forgot Your Password link to get re-established.
  • Hey! Be sure to login or register!

P Lead length

Philly5G

England
Due to Coronavirus, the UK Government has tonight basically confined everyone to our homes for at least the next 3 weeks and this means I’ve had to cancel my trip to the airfield tomorrow and for a few weeks :( and I’m hoping I can get the answers I was intending to find out for myself :)

What length of P Lead should I make for the Slick Mags, with the ignition switch on the bottom right of the panel, going vertically upwards in front of the cross member in front of and above the park brake and then pretty much straight forwards through the grommet to the left of the upper starboard engine mount firewall mounting bolt?

9062A3B7-C7F7-46FA-BABB-895DD0A2EA6D.jpgLGjrMpLGT762NxG1VdZO2Q.jpg

As the pic shows, I’m replacing the original 2 switches ignition switch with a keyed version and it occurred to me yesterday, with a start!, on looking at the pic that as it’s slightly deeper than the original, it COULD MAYBE foul on the parking brake lever when pulled fully on, obviously I now can’t check this for a number of weeks :( so could anyone please ease my worries by confirming it won’t :) THANK YOU!!

Attachments

• 9062A3B7-C7F7-46FA-BABB-895DD0A2EA6D.jpg
    9062A3B7-C7F7-46FA-BABB-895DD0A2EA6D.jpg
    44.3 KB · Views: 138
  • LGjrMpLGT762NxG1VdZO2Q.jpg
    LGjrMpLGT762NxG1VdZO2Q.jpg
    64.7 KB · Views: 92
Last edited:
Back