• If You Are Having Trouble Logging In with Your Old Username and Password, Please use this Forgot Your Password link to get re-established.
  • Hey! Be sure to login or register!

dust Masks

tempdoug

PATRON
nd
wanted to get some dust masks for when cleaning out grain bins, was i asleep, everyone is hosing everyone for buying them right now. i like the throw away 3m 8511s for a 1.50, now everyone is trying to get 15-20 bucks apiece for them.

Yup, I think you must have been asleep. Those disappeared from most places around here a week ago.

I've got a few laying around, and a couple of cartridge respirators for the same sort of job.

Some places are out of toilet paper too. Things are getting nuts.

It's all them dang peoples who is afreed of that one western beer. What was that called, something Like that aura of plasma that surrounds the Sun.

It's all them dang peoples who is afreed of that one western beer. What was that called, something Like that aura of plasma that surrounds the Sun.

Oh, I guess I messed it up. Here I was worried about Royal Crown Cola. I knew it had something to do with crowns, anyway.

Last weekend when we headed down country for the EAA Boot Camp, we were able to move up our dentist appointment schedules to Friday. It was interesting but seems for real that doctors are limited on purchasing masks. He buys from 3 suppliers and is limited to 1 box from one supply. 2 from another and 5 from his third.
I have not tried to place an order with McMaster but I presume they have had a run on them as well.

Anybody else think hoarding dust masks AND toilet paper is weird? I mean, they're for the opposites ends aren't they?

Web

I'm not taking any chances at all .........

IMG_9161.jpg

Marty

Attachments

• IMG_9161.jpg
    IMG_9161.jpg
    13.4 KB · Views: 1,077
  • IMG_9161.jpg
    IMG_9161.jpg
    104.5 KB · Views: 218
Last edited:
Thought this toilet paper thing was a joke till I went to the store today.. Seriously, food shelves are overflowing and hardly any TP.......??

D99C3B76-C06F-48E2-AD90-1E289FBE6BF2.jpeg

Attachments

• D99C3B76-C06F-48E2-AD90-1E289FBE6BF2.jpeg
    D99C3B76-C06F-48E2-AD90-1E289FBE6BF2.jpeg
    139.6 KB · Views: 227
Some folks aren't shaking hands because of the C-virus
I'm not shaking hands because everyone is out of toilet paper

Ironically I keep the dust masks because of the volcanic eruptions we get. But it’s been a while. But I have a few packs always..... btw cue the volcanoes

Sent from my iPhone using SuperCub.Org

I was on the phone with aircraft spruce the other day ordering parts and I requested a box of dust masks. I was told they had none, China had called and ordered their entire stock.

Awhile ago I got a package of dust masks from Harbor Freight. Don't waste your money. the elastic disintegrates when it stretches.

I too wondered about the whole toilet paper thing, but today for the first time, I heard that one of the symptoms, or side effects, is diarrhea. Too late now....

I too wondered about the whole toilet paper thing, but today for the first time, I heard that one of the symptoms, or side effects, is diarrhea. Too late now....

No worries, Home Depot and Lowe’s have plenty of garden hoses available.

Probably the same jerks that bought up and hoarded all the .22 ammo when that was in short supply. Hope they end up with a whole garage full of soggy TP.

Here’s a brand new 100 pack of N95’s Will trade for Carbon Cub and a case of 2 - ply:
cf3cf9bd7ba4d62c92ee1079bb05a0b3.jpg

If anyone here has lived a portion of their lives with the misery of needing to poo that often, TP is not something you will be interested for long, being close to the shower has a greater appeal. Sorry if this is offensive.

Just checked at the local elevator and still $2.14 per mask but you can only get 4 at a time. We had a good laugh!!! Probably won't be scooping soybeans until after this is over anyway.

Just checked at the local elevator and still $2.14 per mask but you can only get 4 at a time. We had a good laugh!!! Probably won't be scooping soybeans until after this is over anyway.

only problem marty it wont go away until november 3rd.

Last edited:
bound to be a lot of transmitted things.just glad i dont want any part of stuff like this.

When I was young we had large gatherings like that, But for much more peaceful reasons and if there were transmitted things they were happy to get them. Maybe not so happy with what they got.

Back