• If You Are Having Trouble Logging In with Your Old Username and Password, Please use this Forgot Your Password link to get re-established.
  • Hey! Be sure to login or register!

dust Masks

Went to the city to get my flight physical today.
Of course the wife sent me with a list of things to get at Costco which just happened to include tp.
I kinda wondred how that was gonna work out.
I called her and told her they were out of tp but i had loaded up on paper towels!!

She informed me there was no way in hades we were putting paper towels in our toilet and plug it up.

We'll see how that works out when we do run out.

I did find a couple packs at Albertsons, but i think ill keep them hidden til I get her broke to us ing paper towels.

Sent from my E6910 using Tapatalk

Now that the stock market is suffering speculators seek alternative means of profit...buying pallets of bung fodder and reselling same when demand soars. It's a growth industry.

Gary

Had to laugh. When i was checking out Albertsons, the lady ahead of me had a mask on. She was wearing glasses so the mask just covered her top lip and stuck out about 1/4 of an inch at the top.
Dont know if it was doing her any good, but she was only getting half of what she had all over me.

I hear its an airborn carrier so i think im gonna put my smartphone away and only communicate by landline til its over.

Sent from my E6910 using Tapatalk

my wife says now we might have a use for the farm magazines that are always in the mail.

2f7759b.jpg

Attachments

• 2f7759b.jpg
    2f7759b.jpg
    88.6 KB · Views: 192
Just got back from shopping up town. Not a roll of TP in the store, I had meant to bring my camera, dang. There were a few boxes of cheap Kleenex so I felt obliged to buy one just in case there is no TP in a few weeks when we need to restock.

Not sure but my luck is I will buy into something the hour after they spike up.

commoditys are getting hit the hardest from what im seeing so far. bought my off road diesel to soon were at a 1.50 for that now, but ive seen that down to 88 cents back in 2016.

commoditys are getting hit the hardest from what im seeing so far. bought my off road diesel to soon were at a 1.50 for that now, but ive seen that down to 88 cents back in 2016.

That $1.50 is well under ½ what we have here which has not been much lower than on road last I saw. Granted I did not look today but our Non Ethanol Has just touched 2.99 which is close to 40 cents off last Friday.

Heard valley hospital doesn’t have enough masks for themselves and will be cleaning & reusing them after drying outside in the sun, and you might not get your own same mask back.... that’s crazy sounding. Talk about chance to cross contaminate them....

Sent from my iPhone using SuperCub.Org

picked up a box of 3m 8511s at the lumber yard in town for 2 bucks apiece, no freight there so not to bad. i like that particular mask, price and working wise. dont have to use duct tape for sealer, has the metal strip to shape around the nose, when i come out of a grain bin i feel the same as i went in. anyone have a type of good throw away mask they prefer? just to see what others prefer. i have the plastic units with replaceable filters but these are handier.

Before all you old-timers start keeling over from Corona virus could you make up detailed ads for your airplanes so I'll have to ask fewer questions of your greaving widows. Don't worry, I'll carry on your lie about having a sub 900lb Super Cub, and I'll be sure to pay bottom dollar. Thanks in advance. :wink:

That $1.50 is well under ½ what we have here which has not been much lower than on road last I saw. Granted I did not look today but our Non Ethanol Has just touched 2.99 which is close to 40 cents off last Friday.
Diesel for my crane biz is nice and low also.

Even though my home strip's 300 gallon (fixed) bulk tank is only half empty, I'm going to make a run into town and fill up the 300 gallon transport tank with E-0 ($2.79) mogas. At Costco today, getting some on sale fertilizer for the turf runway, it seemed pretty busy, but didn't see any carts full of toilet paper, just general foodstuffs.

Back