• If You Are Having Trouble Logging In with Your Old Username and Password, Please use this Forgot Your Password link to get re-established.
  • Hey! Be sure to login or register!

C2200 tunnelbungees

JOB15

Austria
Hi there! Anyone out there operating this skis?
Question: I've serviced my old skis just now and put in new tunnelbungees. But....I need more than 200pounds of weight to start the bungees moving! Quite a lot. Is there anyone who only has one bungee per ski? Thx!IMG_5291.JPG

Sent from my iPhone using SuperCub.Org mobile app

Attachments

• IMG_5291.JPG
    IMG_5291.JPG
    313.9 KB · Views: 164
Most guys are all running springs nowadays......... Bungees are rapidly fallowing behind the dodo bird.
200 lbs sounds WAY too much pressure to
me. That will likely cause both skis to "tilt inwards" at a noticeable angle, on most ski
set ups. Those skis were run for years with single bungees, however bungees are not made out of the same material today as they were then.............
I am guessing around 80/90lbs is plenty with those skis,
E

Sent from my moto e5 go using SuperCub.Org mobile app

I think the OP is asking about the internal bungees in AirGlide skis that connect to the aft check cable. I never paid any attention to how much weight it takes to move mine. I've never noticed any movement. Never paid any attention.

Hi there! Anyone out there operating this skis?
Question: I've serviced my old skis just now and put in new tunnelbungees. But....I need more than 200pounds of weight to start the bungees moving! Quite a lot. Is there anyone who only has one bungee per ski? Thx!View attachment 47323

Sent from my iPhone using SuperCub.Org mobile app

id contact Wipaire, who owns the TC for those skis and currently manufactures them. In my experience, they are very helpful.

MTV

Thankyou Sirs!
Yes Wipaire is very helpful and answers questions friendly and quick! I just wanted to get some ideas "from the field". Anyway, everything is working well so far. Even with
bungees "acting like a steel tube".
Greetz!

Back