• If You Are Having Trouble Logging In with Your Old Username and Password, Please use this Forgot Your Password link to get re-established.
  • Hey! Be sure to login or register!

Carbon cub in Vancouver, WA area

Mr. Ed

PNW
I’m trying to position the overhead flap lever in my experimental scratch built PA18. I’ve tacked it in, sat in the seat and operated the lever. I’m not happy with the lever position with flaps fully extended. It feels like it’s too close to my shoulder. My concern is that moving it closer to the side window will cause inadvertent contact between the throttle and my hand on the flap handle.

What I’m looking for is either: A Carbon cub in my area that I can sit in and actuate the flap handle to see where they positioned the lever. Or, some detailed photos with dimensions that also show the lever position with an occupant in the pilot seat.

Thanks,

Mr. Ed
W52 (Battle Ground, WA)

I am just over the river near scappoose and have a cc ... I can jump over next week if that helps..

Was wondering if you still had it. I was one of the two PA-12s visited you a few months ago. Would it be alright for Mr. Ed and I do come into your strip? We've been corresponding via email. gordon.misch@gmail.com

Yes still have... I am around most any time. drop me a line when you know if you are coming..
bart

Back