• If You Are Having Trouble Logging In with Your Old Username and Password, Please use this Forgot Your Password link to get re-established.
  • Hey! Be sure to login or register!

aarp cowboys

S2D

Montana
Thought id start a new thread so it doesnt get lost amongst all those outlaws

Here is a pic im gonna use to have a few jackets made. There was some interest last year for making t shirts but im just not up to that so anyone wanting to make their own, i will try to get this to steve so he can post a way for you to download it and have your own t shirts or jacket made.

cee3ba94cd695569fd71b69531dc2c4a.jpg

Sent from my E6910 using Tapatalk

I agree, perfect.

I might even qualify. Old enough, skinned some coyotes back in the day, and I have airplane parts in the shop.

Never joined AARP, though.

Sent from my SM-J320V using SuperCub.Org mobile app

Don't sink the thread this is aarp not AARP

Brian,
Anyway you could duplicate that image without the dead coyotes? And if not asking too much, set the horses free.

Sincerely,
Mark

Brian,
Anyway you could duplicate that image without the dead coyotes? And if not asking too much, set the horses free.

Sincerely,
Mark
What coyotes? Thats just brush strokes from a poor photoshop job

Now if I can just find a decent coat I like.!!!!!
Spent a whole day in billings and never found one.

Brian,
That is not what PETA stands for! And if you are looking for a jacket---they have great looking Go With The Faux leather vegan bomber jackets. You would look stunning. Order one size up as mine is a little tight.

That other thread got me to thinking about the differences between the Flying Cowboys and the aarp cowboys.

The Flying Cowboys are out there living life to the fullest, screaming up to the edge, sometimes bailing over, sometimes falling over, all in full public view.

The aarp cowboys have been there, done that, and now are avoiding the edges, or creeping up and sometimes slipping over quietly

Things are in the works, but at a very decrepit pace 8)

The original aarp cowboys about to head out-- incognito

5c27e3790baf3dc99070b00491147c1a.jpg

Last edited:
That other thread got me to thinking about the differences between the Flying Cowboys and the aarp cowboys.

The Flying Cowboys are out there living life to the fullest, screaming up to the edge, sometimes bailing over, sometimes falling over, all in full public view.

The aarp cowboys have been there, done that, and now are avoiding the edges, or creeping up and sometimes slipping over quietly

Things are in the works, but at a very decrepit pace 8)
Could not agree more!!!!!!

I was hoping the three of us would wind up at Dave Roberts fly in and give them the jackets there but some issues came up and had to do it elsewhere.

Back