• If You Are Having Trouble Logging In with Your Old Username and Password, Please use this Forgot Your Password link to get re-established.
  • Hey! Be sure to login or register!

Svenns Aviation 150/160 STC

n.mike

Anyone have any experience with this stc? Trying to put an O-320 D2A in a PA18A-135

Last edited:
I used it last year for 160hp Dynafocal mounted E3D into my PA18-135, just looked at the ICA and AML, includes the O-320 D2A and PA18A-135, from memory you pay for it on line and they email the STC through
Overall I found it very straight forward, it requires either Sensenich M74DM,74DM6 or McCauley 1A175GM Prop
Jim

Hey thanks Jim! Where did you get the mount? I was looking at the cubcrafters stc which allows it too, but they call out a CC part number for the mount. Problem is Vera told me they have never produced nor will they produce this part. The way I read the stc, this pretty much disallows any dynafocal Mount engine. Hoping Svenns was a bit better.

n mike, call Svenns.

his stc for 320/260 in Pa-12/-14 requires several items such as mount, baffling, etc. from Randy Ruppert

I am looking to go this way

Was able to talk to him today. Very friendly and knowledgeable. Definitely seems like a great stc to go with.

yes. he is providing us a great service by listing MANY suffixes of 320/360, dynafocal and conical etc on his STC, and also Ruppert has a reputation for fabrication of very nice parts.

Back