• If You Are Having Trouble Logging In with Your Old Username and Password, Please use this Forgot Your Password link to get re-established.
  • Hey! Be sure to login or register!

Pussy in the hangar

This SuGuy - - Starts a brawl in another forum just a couple days ago, then stands back and watches. Now he's trying again. Don't fall for it Perry. It's millennial subterfuge. Trying to deflect in the most predictable of ways. You do know those characters rehearse that stuff, share sleazy ideas via purportedly Boomer-resistant apps on their electronic fourth appendages? Yah, they're just that way.

WHY leave your cat in your hangar, when they can be very useful looking for traffic in the pattern? 20171114_125011_1545708526355.jpeg

Sent from my SM-J700T using SuperCub.Org mobile app

Attachments

• 20171114_125011_1545708526355.jpeg
    20171114_125011_1545708526355.jpeg
    36.1 KB · Views: 269
We love cats. We are down to 9 in the house now. Bad neighbors with unfixed cats invade our barn often. We live right on a highway so when we adopt one it stays inside. Like I say, down to 9 and love them all.

None at our hangar but wouldn't mind them. That said, the first time I saw a cat "spray" on anything in the hangar it would be gone one way or another. I've often said the next one that showed up would be shot but I've never done so or even considered it. But again any cat spraying would be gone!

Jack

View attachment 46615

This is Gordon’s usual perspective in my hangar. I think it’s his cologne?
I am glad to see I am not the only cat post around,
IMG_1672.JPG IMG_1670.JPG
That was spring of 2013, our all black little barrel, I mean girl is at the bottom and was just starting her climb.
To this date when I go in for a physical my doctor criticizes me about all the tiny scabs all over my back and shoulders, he just doesn't understand. Thank golly it is sweatshirt season again, T-shirts are tough with big cats.

Attachments

• IMG_1672.JPG
    IMG_1672.JPG
    97.3 KB · Views: 139
  • IMG_1670.JPG
    IMG_1670.JPG
    137.7 KB · Views: 147
You might as well figure out where you are gonna put that cat box cause she ain't letting the coyotes have her cat.

I have 2 cats in the hanger and have had several over the years. Some climb and some don't. Friend has 5-6 and uses shock pads on the horizontal surfaces.

My cat likes wha you keep in that 5 gallon bucket.
View attachment 46589

View attachment 46590
I got to thinking Pierce and may have solved the bucket mystery. Do you think that cat likes the smell of trophies? That’s usually where I carry the STOL trophies back from an event unless I’m off skiing somewhere:lol:

I got to thinking Pierce and may have solved the bucket mystery. Do you think that cat likes the smell of trophies? That’s usually where I carry the STOL trophies back from an event unless I’m off skiing somewhere:lol:

That’s a small bucket, must not get too many trophies

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Totally blew my image of you Kevin. I guess you are like that pearly Pacer guy with a billboard in front of your airplane everywhere you go with all your awards and accomplishment. That stuff gets heavy. All I have are participation trophies. ;)

It is a hairless cat breed. Google “Sphinx Cat” to learn more. But your description is fairly accurate.

My wife says it loves to cuddle. Hell, it has no fur so it is COLD, searching for warmth!

Make him a sweater, at least for the winter...I’ll send you all the fur I brush out of my cat, enough for several sweaters!

….the current ones are Pratt & Whitney -- both black cats from the same litter.

Here's Whitney, brother Pratt is around somewhere.
After trying to get a decent photo, I see where the expression "like trying to herd cats" came from!

cat 2.jpgcat 1.jpg

Attachments

• cat 2.jpg
    cat 2.jpg
    240.4 KB · Views: 138
  • cat 1.jpg
    cat 1.jpg
    220 KB · Views: 159
Back