• If You Are Having Trouble Logging In with Your Old Username and Password, Please use this Forgot Your Password link to get re-established.
  • Hey! Be sure to login or register!

SuperCub.Org Branded Phone/Tablet Apps Slowly Going Away

sj

Staff member
Northwest Arkansas
Well folks, the company (Tapatalk) that created the supercub.org branded apps for iphone and android, is not going to update them anymore. There are a number of reasons for this, but mostly it's become difficult for them to maintain given the small amount of different websites using them.

That said, their Tapatalk product will still work with supercub.org and other forums, and be updated. The app likely won't go away on your phone, but you won't be able to download it anymore (for sure from Apple, as their new security stuff is part of the reason the path has gotten to steep for Tapatalk to support the branded apps).

Thanks!

sj

Hey, I see Tapatalk is available in Apple Store - two different apps, one is a newer version for a monthly subscription fee, one for a flat fee that is apparently an older version. Will either of those apps work with this forum? (I prefer to buy an app than to pay a subscription each month).

Did you check to see if the branded app is still in the App Store by searching for supercub.org? It’s unsupported going forward but it still works.

Sent from my iPad using SuperCub.Org

Steve, aha! I presumed it was gone, but it’s still there. I’ll give that a whirl. Thanks!

I’ve used it for a long time and like it.

But I have to careful scrolling or my thumb will hit the “like” button every post.

(And people thought I was simply enthusiastic....)

Sent from my iPhone using SuperCub.Org

Back