• If You Are Having Trouble Logging In with Your Old Username and Password, Please use this Forgot Your Password link to get re-established.
  • Hey! Be sure to login or register!

LONE STAR STOL Competition

I think Eaton can get you a great deal on Coach purses !!!!

I was about to post the same thing.

I did see this posted on social media.
EHC (Enhanced Hot Chick) seeks ski resort companionship and entertainment while CSRBH (ChickenshitRatBastardHusband) tells lies and swills lite beer with his buddies. No pilots or cowboys.

Do I have to get a Facebook profile to RSVP for this or are updates going to continue to funnel through here?

......EHC (Enhanced Hot Chick) seeks ski resort companionship and entertainment while CSRBH (ChickenshitRatBastardHusband) tells lies and swills lite beer with his buddies. No pilots or cowboys.

Y'all suck. Good thing I take it as good as I dish it out!
I’ll be sending my catto to anyone that thinks they can knock Pierce out of the money
:p

......EHC (Enhanced Hot Chick) seeks ski resort companionship and entertainment while CSRBH (ChickenshitRatBastardHusband) tells lies and swills lite beer with his buddies. No pilots or cowboys.

I’ll be sending my catto to anyone that thinks they can knock Pierce out of the money

I see how you are, I'll remember that next time.

Send me your credit card for fuel too

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My husband, Ed Doyle, showed me something (FB page?). I replied to something for him since he wants to be there. He doesn't know how to "reply," so I will register him when I figure it out.
Charlotte Doyle, wife and secretary

I tried to register, but when I clicked on the link for webite terms and conditions it came up error "404 - page not found"

I'm just one of those contrary types that likes to read whatever it is I'm agreeing to

We will just "swap" yellow cubs for that week Kevin. Pierce won't know the difference til its too late!

I tried to register, but when I clicked on the link for webite terms and conditions it came up error "404 - page not found"

I'm just one of those contrary types that likes to read whatever it is I'm agreeing to
Good thing you didn’t sign it. You dodged a bullet Tony. It says that you’ll agree to.....”drinking light beer out of a keg in a red solo cup, cutting any hair longer than collar length, removing any unapproved outlaw mods, painting pink invasion stripes on any aircraft that appears invisible, etc.”

We will just "swap" yellow cubs for that week Kevin. Pierce won't know the difference til its too late!
:lol: I gotta laugh that all this smack talk has brought Mick out of the woodwork. ;)

It would be a fun event to have everybody fly the same airplane with the exact same amount of gas.

This stuff is getting serious now. One of those west Texas Fat Tired Cowboys called yesterday asking my about P-STOL flaps and some other tricks. No matter who ends up on top it is always fun to see where I end up in the pack and others techniques.

It would be fun to have 2-3 similar performing cubs then have a handful of guys draw planes, can’t fly your own, give each guy a couple practice runs and or time to slow flight and then score two runs. Yes there’s a lot of risk but if would be fun.
The other competition that would be fun would be a team STOL. Run the individual STOL then have the top two pick teams or just pair them from the individual STOL distances. I bet this would facilitate some good trash talking and a large supper tab that the losing team would have to pick up.

Ha
Interesting line of thinking , but I dont think you could jump in my plane , haveing never flow it before and do a respectable job of flying it in a Stol competition.
But now that I think about it , maybe I can't either :oops:
Doug

Ha
Interesting line of thinking , but I dont think you could jump in my plane , haveing never flow it before and do a respectable job of flying it in a Stol competition.
Doug
You’d have to have one type of plane, similarly configured. -18 160s check the biggest box. There are also usually enough similar 180s in that class to do it also. It’d be too hard to mismatch, handicap and safely fly a hodge podge of planes.

It would be fun to have 2-3 similar performing cubs then have a handful of guys draw planes, can’t fly your own, give each guy a couple practice runs and or time to slow flight and then score two runs. Yes there’s a lot of risk but if would be fun.
The other competition that would be fun would be a team STOL. Run the individual STOL then have the top two pick teams or just pair them from the individual STOL distances. I bet this would facilitate some good trash talking and a large supper tab that the losing team would have to pick up.

So nice of you to offer your cub. I’ll even fly it there for you.

So nice of you to offer your cub. I’ll even fly it there for you.

Come on. KAMA is the closest airport to fly in commercial. I’ll leave a beater Jeep for you. You’ll have to swap the Bushwheels. It’ll take you 3hrs to get to Gainesville. Bring the cub back with gas in it. Unfortunately, I probably won’t be around

Try it again Tony. It's rather benign " we won't share your info, you agree to let Doug fly your plane, yada, yada, ect.". You know, just standard stuff...

Come on. KAMA is the closest airport to fly in commercial. I’ll leave a beater Jeep for you. You’ll have to swap the Bushwheels. It’ll take you 3hrs to get to Gainesville. Bring the cub back with gas in it. Unfortunately, I probably won’t be around

And leave a trophy in the trophy bucket? [emoji848]

And leave a trophy in the trophy bucket? [emoji848]

You can keep that. Leave the 25% of whatever you win in the bucket for mount money:smile:

......anybody that’s ever rodeoed knows what I’m talking about

Ha
Doug

Call Amy, she has showed up at Lock Haven and beat talented guys with their own Cub

Glenn

There's something peculiar happening and I don't know why. When I go to lonestarstol.com, the website shows up and it's all good. When I try www.lonestarstol.com, I get security warnings and it goes nowhere. The only difference is the www. I've tried it on a variety of browsers with the same effect.

Any ideas?

Back