• If You Are Having Trouble Logging In with Your Old Username and Password, Please use this Forgot Your Password link to get re-established.
  • Hey! Be sure to login or register!

Best Baked Beanie Weenies -- Merry Christmas!

flagold

Abbeville, Alabama
5 beef hot dogs (I use Nathan's - not a sin to use more) - sliced thick 1/2" (slice thin & they float and burn)
1/2 large onion chopped
3/4 cup cane syrup (cane juice should be the only ingredient - all others are cut with corn syrup, water, etc. and will crystalize)
2 28 oz cans Bush's "Country Style" baked beans
Bake 350º 2 hours - stir after 1st hour -- and that's it! 4 ingredients, 1 measurement, & one operation - kind of like flying.

They may not like the elk, moose, chicken, turkey, ham, steelhead, salmon, halibut, whatever - they always like the above.

Merry Christmas to you guys & gals. I do miss the the flying.

Matt, now that's some good fiddles!! I love your insight.......but the Mischief video's have cost me more than a few bucks, since I was inspired to purchased a 32 Grand Banks!!

all the best my friend

Ray Mason

Matt, now that's some good fiddles!! I love your insight.......but the Mischief video's have cost me more than a few bucks, since I was inspired to purchased a 32 Grand Banks!!

all the best my friend

Ray Mason

Ray: Hi right back to you and your lovely wife from Connie and me. And when was a few bucks ever important when it comes to having some fun? You can't take it with you . . . Where is the boat now - Jacksonville? We both wish you many adventures, we sure had our share.

Back