• If You Are Having Trouble Logging In with Your Old Username and Password, Please use this Forgot Your Password link to get re-established.
  • Hey! Be sure to login or register!

Russian Surveillance Sortie

So, is this "unsafe manor of operation" exclusive to this ship on this patrol? If they claim running dark in international water is some sort of unsafe activity.
I question this since our ships routinely run dark when on patrol in information gathering as well as when crossing oceans. Pretty much always have been doing so as far as my family history in the Navy has been.

I assume it’s just media hype Charlie but it struck me as a good opportunity to fly out and see a known Russian surveillance shop. [emoji41]

Transmitted from my FlightPhone on 123.45

Defiantly media, I wonder how sensitive the crew would be with a bunch of small planes loitering about, especially if you get one or two of those Cowboys from out west who surly would land on the helipad. 8)

Compared to all the Russkie subs patrolling the 12-mile limit each with a couple dozen nukes on board.....this guy is just a tourist.

The media has been trying to gin up a war with Russia ever since Putin was first elected back in the 90s. They just discovered this ship which has been off shore in past years and needed a diversion from Trump bashing.

Back