• If You Are Having Trouble Logging In with Your Old Username and Password, Please use this Forgot Your Password link to get re-established.
  • Hey! Be sure to login or register!

2020 Calendar Shipment Update!

sj

Staff member
Northwest Arkansas
As of Friday, all the orders that had been placed by Wednesday have been shipped. Some of you may get your orders before I send you a tracking number as there was a delay in getting the data back from the fulfillment house.

Be sure to check your spam/junk mail folder for email from us.

Order up to this morning will ship in the next day or so.

If you are still on the fence, better get off soon! There are still a few hundred calendars left - but they will go quickly. Here is the link: 2020 Calendar Campaign

Thanks for all of your support!

sj

Just in time... I am headed out to work through New Year's Eve, so will again be seeing my calendar long after My Uncle Eaton has his marked up with all the fly-ins he will attend.

If you changed to a 9v battery, it is easier to ark across with a penny to start a fire (and cause more damage to everything). Just a thought:peeper

My first time in purchasing the calendar, and if I had to pick one word to describe the photos, it'd be "STUNNING!"

We looked like a couple of kids looking at Playboy magazine yesterday at the hanger.
My old man threw a bunch out one time. He caught me digging them back out before the trash man picked up. He made me put them back in the trash.....sad day for an 8 year old

Funny thinking back on those "racy" Playboy magazines for us boomers....
pretty tame compared to Penthouse & Hustler which came along a few years later.
And pretty much family-friendly compared to what's available online nowadays for anyone old enough to know how to use google.

Back