• If You Are Having Trouble Logging In with Your Old Username and Password, Please use this Forgot Your Password link to get re-established.
  • Hey! Be sure to login or register!

EAA vs SOS Bros.

they just need to put ad in front of there venture, let me have a beer and i will get back to you. adventure sounds more inviting anyway.

I hope the brothers kick butt, it's where I meet the rest of the hoodlums at Kosh. Right Amy ;-)

Glenn

I would venture to say that this venture is venturing close to the edge of trademark violation according to the EAA lawyers who have the do-re-mi. Bikinis, in the far frozen north of the 48 lower states? Why not serve Margaritas? Or would there be a law suit by the parrot heads over Margaritaville? Maybe they could change the name to Osh-Slosh.
icon6.png

:cheers

EAA should also try and stop the other owners in that area from providing camping and parking .
Stop anything that may take a dollar from their pocket .
guess that’s the corporate way .
glad to see SOS brothers fought back and won .
our EAA dollars at work .

Which came first, the renaming of the event or the Kunis brothers Airventure Publishing? How'd that happen?

I hope the brothers kick butt, it's where I meet the rest of the hoodlums at Kosh. Right Amy ;-)

Glenn

Me, a hoodlum? I think you must be confusing me with my stunt double [emoji12]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back