• If You Are Having Trouble Logging In with Your Old Username and Password, Please use this Forgot Your Password link to get re-established.
  • Hey! Be sure to login or register!

Thankful for You All from Medical Matters

WindOnHisNose

BENEFACTOR
Lino Lakes MN (MY18)
I am so thankful for being blessed with you folks in my life. You add another dimension to my life, and I appreciate you very, very much.

Happy Thanksgiving!

Randy

Thanks for keeping us all flying, Randy! We appreciate YOU!

sj

Randy,

I took your advise and got my BasicMed. Sure enough, a few weeks later I have a medical condition that would have put me in the Special Issuance barrel. Thanks to you once this is all over I'll still be able to fly my own aircraft. I'm now on a tear to tell ALL my pilot friends about BasicMed. Thank you for keeping us flying.

SAFE just sent me a note saying "beware of the complicated drop-downs on the new medical form." They said it doesn't apply to BasicMed.

BasicMed is a winner! I disagree a lot with Jim Inhofe, but he got my thank you note for this one - what a nice gift!

Randy,

I took your advise and got my BasicMed. Sure enough, a few weeks later I have a medical condition that would have put me in the Special Issuance barrel. Thanks to you once this is all over I'll still be able to fly my own aircraft. I'm now on a tear to tell ALL my pilot friends about BasicMed. Thank you for keeping us flying.
Really happy to read this. Thank you for posting this.

Randy

Back