• If You Are Having Trouble Logging In with Your Old Username and Password, Please use this Forgot Your Password link to get re-established.
  • Hey! Be sure to login or register!

North East Winter Fun 19/20

942f247bcf8022daf0a1514f9d6a5bc9.jpg

Starting to look like winter

8d788dbdae6e083e1427fa0f5eba3a0e.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Aint nobody having fun out there anymore?
How am i gonna live vicariously through you guys if you don't post ?

Sent from my E6910 using Tapatalk

Put my skis on this past weekend and now they are saying it is going to be close to 50 degrees on Saturday.... GRRR!!!PA11 on Skis.png

Larry.

Attachments

• PA11 on Skis.png
    PA11 on Skis.png
    352.2 KB · Views: 228
That's a sharp way to get straight skis in and out of the hangar. How do you get the plane up onto the other end, when pushing back in?

That's a sharp way to get straight skis in and out of the hangar. How do you get the plane up onto the other end, when pushing back in?

We just leave a snow ramp to get back up on the rollers. They do work really well. We also have a 170 at our field on straight skis that rolls up nice on these rollers.

J3 on Skis.png

Larry.

Attachments

• J3 on Skis.png
    J3 on Skis.png
    424.4 KB · Views: 199
Tom, I saw you approaching your strip around 2:45 maybe?? Did you see a helicopter pass by you? Need to throw my skis on the Cub this weekend. Where have you found to go with good snow??

Tom, I saw you approaching your strip around 2:45 maybe?? Did you see a helicopter pass by you? Need to throw my skis on the Cub this weekend. Where have you found to go with good snow??

Might have been. Heard one on concord going to the helipad but it wasn’t a JB n number. 6 something. Was up in Maine swapping out planes. Don’t think there will be much snow after today

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Can't believe the snow you have over there, i have brown grass

I drove past your house about 10 days ago and was surprised how dry it was there. We gave thoughts to stopping in but really wanted to get up to MOK for a late lunch since we had been on the road going on 7 Hrs.

I drove past your house about 10 days ago and was surprised how dry it was there. We gave thoughts to stopping in but really wanted to get up to MOK for a late lunch since we had been on the road going on 7 Hrs.

Timmy always buys lunch if you stop in

Glenn

Finally got my Datums rigged and wired up. Flew up to Jeff's and landed in about 16" of fresh powder. Datums worked great in the deep fluf.

A Clipper and another supercub joined in and we headed for Raquette Lk

Then over to Indian lk and Speculator

Pretty Clipper

Awesome day to be alive

Glenn

Last edited:

This must have been a fund raiser ride, over 100 sleds perfectly lined up traveling in 2 rows

Glenn

Last edited:
Glen you guys made my day! I ran out and waved, don’t know if you saw me. You guys are welcome to come for lunch anytime your out, the RWY looks ok. If there is anything that needs to be done to make it better or land able let me know.

Back