• If You Are Having Trouble Logging In with Your Old Username and Password, Please use this Forgot Your Password link to get re-established.
  • Hey! Be sure to login or register!

North East Winter Fun 19/20

Still hoping to start the NE Summer Fun thread, close.......but.........not just yet,

Right after I took this picture a Robin land on the stump next to the snowman, giving him a look like WTF dude

Glenn

Last edited:
Still hoping to start the NE Summer Fun thread, close.......but.........not just yet,

Right after I took this picture a Robin land on the stump next to the snowman, giving him a look like WTF dude

Glenn
That's pretty much what Judy said:lol: IMG_1747.jpg

Attachments

• IMG_1747.jpg
    IMG_1747.jpg
    163.8 KB · Views: 140
Six inches of fresh stuff here.
IMG_1436.JPG

Attachments

• IMG_1436.JPG
    IMG_1436.JPG
    315.5 KB · Views: 140
It is a bit under a half acre, has a great approach from the north the geese and herons use. Back a bit over a month ago when I was mistaken that spring was arriving I pulled one of my boats out of hibernation and practiced social distancing.
IMG_0621.JPG

Attachments

• IMG_0621.JPG
    IMG_0621.JPG
    365.4 KB · Views: 140
I still have full snow here but a third of what we had, it should be gone tomorrow. I would like to pull my plane out to get some pictures of the elevator spar I built mounted on the stab.
Last week I got the lawn tractor out since my wife was adamant about mowing today. Heck we do not even have grass to mow where it looks like yours is ready near the house. Heck you got dandelions already.

Back