• If You Are Having Trouble Logging In with Your Old Username and Password, Please use this Forgot Your Password link to get re-established.
  • Hey! Be sure to login or register!

lightspeed headset

Tim

FRIEND
Petersburgh, NY
In the airplane bluetooth on headset off. I get a phone call, push bluetooth buttom on headset to turn on. I answer phone call, then hang up the phone call. I then push button on headset to turn off bluetooth and the phone dials the caller that I just hung up on. Any ideas

Tim

I fly to get away from the phone. Maybe consider not taking the calls!!

Or are you consulting for Tom now and need to be in touch all the time?

I fly with my phone plugged into my Lightspeed just so I can say and think I'm working, as in if I get a call for a crane job, I can beat feet home and get to my job. My phone for some reason works great with my Lightspeed Zulu3, better then my old Telex ANR, so good that when I first tried it in flight, calling a pilot buddy, we talked for a few minutes and it wasn't until I told him I was flying that he even knew. My bluetooth is always on BTW, as I always have the Sirius radio on, and this is the one damn thing I hate about the Zulu: I can't just plug in an audio cable direct from the sat receiver to the headset. I have to screw around and turn on the bluetooth transmitter, then the bt mode on the headset, and wait until they sync up. Having said that, once I go thru the motions, the sound quality from the Sirius receiver is EXCELLENT. If someone know how i can just plug direct from sat to Zulu, let me know.

Why do you turn the Bluetooth off, I turn it on when I turn the noise cancelling on and leave both on

Glenn

It's busy around my aerodrome, i don't want the distraction when their are up to 10 other planes all with in a 5 mile radius of me. cell service is limited anyway so within 5-10 min the call would likely get dropped anyhow.

Back