• If You Are Having Trouble Logging In with Your Old Username and Password, Please use this Forgot Your Password link to get re-established.
  • Hey! Be sure to login or register!

Northland plans Questions

Redd10

Hello all,

I have recently purchased the Northland plans USB and have been going through it for the last few months. I have begun learning CAD and thought it would be fun to try and replicate the plans in CAD. This would familiarize myself with the plans while learning how to use a new program at the same time. Anyways, as I was modeling the stock tubes I noticed a few different sets. I was able to cross reference most of the tubes with other parts. One of the sets of stock tubes is listed as part number 11857-2 through 11857-98. I have only been able to find one part of the fuselage that uses one of these tubes and do not know where the rest of them go. Are they meant for a different version of the fuselage or am I completely lost. Appreciate any help. Thanks.

Morgan Smee
Private Pilot

I will have to look but a lot of those drawing cover more than just the Super Cub. The Short Wing Piper Club drawing CD and Vagabond CD contain most of the Short Wing Piper drawings but also some of those for the J3, J5, PA11, PA12and PA18.

I will have to look but a lot of those drawing cover more than just the Super Cub. The Short Wing Piper Club drawing CD and Vagabond CD contain most of the Short Wing Piper drawings but also some of those for the J3, J5, PA11, PA12and PA18.

Thanks, I appreciate any help.

Morgan Smee

11857-2-4, 7, 8, 11-31, 34-60, 63-66 and 71-75 are all on drawing 11858 PA16 Clipper fuselage drawing so I bet they are for several different airplanes.

Back