• If You Are Having Trouble Logging In with Your Old Username and Password, Please use this Forgot Your Password link to get re-established.
  • Hey! Be sure to login or register!

Federal AWB 2100 skis

md11freighter

FRIEND
Wasilla
I found a set that seem complete. The only drawback I can see on them is that they are missing one data tag.
My hesitation on them is that they may be a little small for winters up here if I head North with a heavy Cub.

Any one have an idea how much only one data tag effects the value?

Thanks

You can get a lot more surface area if you run plastic bottom out 2 inches beyond the edge. If you IA is ok mounting without the tag I don't think it will effect value much up here.
DENNY

Got the skis....anyone have the paperwork to comply with the TCDS?

Mainly a digital copy of Federal Drawing 11R1101, ski installation for PA-11 & PA-18 of AWB-2100 Skis?

Thanks

MD11,
Make sure you have a good shovel and your snowshoes
To get yourself out of trouble if your headed up North with a heavy Cub. You will likely get a chance to get firmilar with both of them....
Lots of folks like to not only run the uhmw out by but also
I have seen some cut a "wedge" so it extends in behind the tire to get more sq inches of floation. Google Mike Mechems , Gunsight Mt. The AWB ski you have could use
Alot of increased surface in spring snow. Good luck with them and Congrats on your new Wheel Skis!
E

If possible, Always land and then go in a circle while you still have momentum and return back to your original landing track so that you have a place that is packed to move forward and get re-started. In deep snow this can save a lot of shoveling and foot packing.
Also as your coming around the circle or as your landing look for water or wet tracks behind you, if you see that it’s wet , take back off and get out while the gettin’s good.

Sent from my iPad using SuperCub.Org

Back