• If You Are Having Trouble Logging In with Your Old Username and Password, Please use this Forgot Your Password link to get re-established.
  • Hey! Be sure to login or register!

Minnesota Flyer Magazine offers "Hangar Flying" column from MN Pilots Assn

WindOnHisNose

BENEFACTOR
Lino Lakes MN (MY18)
Folks, the Minnesota Flyer magazine has been around for many years, and is devoted to covering aviation in Minnesota. When we founded the Minnesota Pilots Association the owner of the magazine offered us space in this monthly publication to share thoughts that the president of the MN Pilots Assn (that be me) might have. I have had many Supercub.org members call/text/email me about the column and I asked Tim if it would be OK with him to post them here...after they are published in the magazine. He was enthusiastic about this, and I am just now getting unburied from stuff and am able to start this thread.

I will post the monthly pdf's here, but would encourage you to support the Flyer by subscribing. Here is the subscribing information:

$19/year
Minnesota Flyer
P.O. Box 750
Sandstone, MN 55072-0750

I hope you will enjoy these. Much of the inspiration, as you will see, comes from interactions and experiences I have had with some of you. Thank you.

Randy

January 2019

MNPilots Hangar Flying 2019 1.jpg

Attachments

• MNPilots Hangar Flying 2019 1.jpg
    MNPilots Hangar Flying 2019 1.jpg
    78.4 KB · Views: 857
Back