• If You Are Having Trouble Logging In with Your Old Username and Password, Please use this Forgot Your Password link to get re-established.
  • Hey! Be sure to login or register!

2019 Hunting and Fishing

I do have a cousin Starr I don’t know where he is at

Sent from my iPhone using SuperCub.Org

I do have a cousin Starr I don’t know where he is at

Sent from my iPhone using SuperCub.Org
He used to be the county trapper and flew with me a lot. I remember him talking about the Budds from your neck of the woods that flew. Hes still around.

Sent from my E6910 using Tapatalk

This is one of my favoirte from 2019. But you guys definitely have fun, especially the one with the ram. Guys, I am new to ths community, couls someone tell where I can discuss the gear, can't find. I am choosing optisc from these. Wanted a piece of advice
hunt_may_2019.jpg

Attachments

• hunt_may_2019.jpg
    hunt_may_2019.jpg
    79.7 KB · Views: 170
Small world. Im down in that country every summer. Im flying a little lower than i prefer though. I pick up a load of hay for the horses from a fellow between Lyman and Henry. Good hay down there!
Just reading thru this post and saw this. On my winter farm we had trouble giving away the hay. I found a farmer that agreed to take it for free, 83 round bales first cut, this year should be close to 200 round. I know one fellow that had to pay a guy to cut his hay and take it away.too bad it’s to far away , when I saw the shortages last year.

Back