• If You Are Having Trouble Logging In with Your Old Username and Password, Please use this Forgot Your Password link to get re-established.
  • Hey! Be sure to login or register!

Cessna Pilots Seat.

texmex

Hanging Rock, Australia.
It would be akin to guessing how many lollies in the lolly jar, guessing how many parts are in a Cessna front seat.

But there are LOTS of roll pins and I'm having no luck in sourcing new ones. I've tried McFarlanes, Genuine and Aircraft Spruce.

Where do I buy roll pins from???? Preferably in quantities less then 100.

Cheers,
Texmex.

IMG_5116.jpg

Attachments

• IMG_5116.jpg
    IMG_5116.jpg
    62.4 KB · Views: 222
Thanks guys. I saw the Aircraft Spruce pins but they only list 3 types where as in the seat there are nine different types of pins.

PM sent Speedo.

This seat is complex enough without speeding hours looking for the correct roll pins. I'll see what Cessna say.

Are the NAS561 numbers, such as NAS561P6-18 telling me anything?

Funny I’ve tried at least four aviation hardware suppliers, Spruce, Genuine, McFarlane etc, and none of them have, bar maybe one or two sizes, any roll pins.

It it makes me wonder why Cessna list them.

I beg to differ. At least buy roll pins from McMaster Carr. Nothing from Harbor Freight belongs in airplane....well maybe a hammer to drive in tie downs.
I was only pointing out to our friend from Australia that there are many sources of roll pins. What he uses in an airplane seat is up to him.

Back