• If You Are Having Trouble Logging In with Your Old Username and Password, Please use this Forgot Your Password link to get re-established.
  • Hey! Be sure to login or register!

Tango Cub Brake system

kevinbarton1

San Antonio, TX
Hello all, I am looking for pictures and/or instructions for the assembly of a tango Cub brake system. its not in the Univair parts book, or iin the maintenance manual. I was given a project plane that was disassembled 2.5 years ago and no one remembers how it went together. any help would be appreciated.

Pat

Robbie Grove has a Tango Cub that actually works. Not sure that any of the others are all that great, so he may have setup suggestions.
My suggestion is convert to heel brakes. Grove has really good masters.

Thank you those are exactly what I needed. I kind of figured that is how it would end up looking but the pictures confirm. Thank you very much. It looks like the cables rub on the interior panels, is that the case?

53_160_hp_Cub_11.jpg

Beautiful, thank you. Next question, can you take a close picture of the flap lever? that configuration looks different than what we have. It actually looks better.

Thank you Steve, Now I'm looking for the drawing I guess. this looks like something we need to do.

Back