• If You Are Having Trouble Logging In with Your Old Username and Password, Please use this Forgot Your Password link to get re-established.
  • Hey! Be sure to login or register!

Need A Good Picture of These Old Calendar Covers

sj

Staff member
Northwest Arkansas
Folks, I am "looking back" for the 2020 calendar and need your help with some special photos!

I need a picture (cell phone is fine) of the covers of these calendars.

2003 - Which I think is the first year, but if you have a 2002 I'd like to see it!

2011 - Cot This one THANKS!
2013 - Got this one THANKS!

I've moved a number of times in the last ten years and things are not where I left them!

Thanks in advance!

sj

Last edited:
I'll check the shop when I get out there.. I throw nothing out, as you well know!!! LOL

Looks like I lied, I don't remember doing it but looks like I either tossed or safely stored them somewhere from 2014 back. I do have them all up at camp though... BUT I won't be there for well over a month, unless I sneak in a flight up in the next two weeks or so before Kristal's wedding on the 21st. Hopefully someone else has them handy!

Thanks for the help, Folks! Still looking for 2006, and anything prior to 2004!

sj

I have an extra 2006 calendar I can send you if you like.

Jerry

Thanks, Jerry. I actually have them SOMEWHERE, just need to keep digging... I could use a picture of the 2006 if you can snap one with your phone!

Thanks!

sj

Have you got this one Steve? 4FC167A5-3377-4F59-9CFA-C5AFB704DCEA.jpeg

Attachments

• 4FC167A5-3377-4F59-9CFA-C5AFB704DCEA.jpeg
    4FC167A5-3377-4F59-9CFA-C5AFB704DCEA.jpeg
    266.8 KB · Views: 172
Steve

I think I have all the calendars, but they are at Poplar Grove. I just got back into the lower 48 and I will be happy to shoot pics as soon as I get back there, probably around Thursday.

Bill

Back